Iori Communications provides a wide range of public relations and communications services to Fortune 500 companies, professional services firms (lawyers, accountants, investment bankers) and governmental entities.
We analyze the targeted audiences and determine the best channels to reach them, developing communications strategies that align with an organization’s objectives. Several elements comprise these strategies, including:
- Communications audits that include messaging, tools and channels
- Analysis of the organization’s media coverage as well as peer coverage highlights
- An assessment of an organization’s positioning with broader audiences
- Primary research with employees, reporters, analysts and other stakeholders
- Social media presence
- Thought leadership activity
- Interviews with key executives
We believe in a thoughtful, strategic approach to communications that involves more direct communications to key stakeholders rather than through imperfect and uncontrollable conduits such as the media. Engaging constituents using a professional, proactive approach with clarity and honesty says a lot about the organization and resonates with the target audiences.
Ron Iori is an experienced communication executive who started his career in newspapers. He has expertise in issues and crisis management, financial communication (M&A, bankruptcies, recapitalizations, proxy fights, stock offerings), policy and government positioning, media relations strategy, employee engagement, social media outreach, and counseling senior executives in local and global situations. Learn more about Ron Iori