Iori Communications produces written marketing materials that are client-focused, not just boastful verbiage. Robin Iori writes:
- Annual reports
- Pitch books for business brokers
- Articles as a ghost writer for professionals
- Benefits communications materials
People want to know the benefits of a product or service when they are looking to buy. They don’t just want to be sold something.
Marketing materials should answer a number of questions, including:
- How is a product or service different?
- What features can a prospective consumer really use?
- Does the copy persuade? Does it flow and is it friendly?
- Does it speak directly to the target audiences?
Iori Communications keeps these in focus for every client.